There are a number of subdivisions within the Durango city limits; most of the homes are not located in subdivisions. In this category, I evaluated Three Springs and Rockridge subdivisions and four geographic areas containing homes that are in and out of subdivisions.
The geographic areas are the Historic and surrounding Area, Skyridge / Hillcrest and surrounding area, Riverview School /Animas City area, and the West of North Main area.
The six areas/subdivisions I evaluated essentially cover all of the in-town residential options.
Here are the subdivisions /areas in the in-town Durango Area (click the links below to view photos of the areas / subdivisions and my scoresheet):
- Skyridge / Hillcrest – $350,000 to $1,000,000 – Area includes: Skyridge, Hillcrest, Cedar Ridge, Villas at Hillcrest, Tierra Vista Village, and Hillcrest Green
- Riverview / Animas City – $300,000 to $650,000 – Area includes: Animas City, Easter Heights, East Animas Village, North Durango, Songbird, and Riverview Heights
- Historic District and Surrounding Area – $350,000 to $1,500,000 – Area includes:
Neighborhood east of downtown, Mesa Addition and Mountain View
- West of North Main– $300,000 to $600,000 – Area includes: Brookside, Clovis Addition, Crestview, Thompson, Highland, and Park
- Rockridge – $500,000 to $800,000
- Three Springs – $320,000 to $500,000